The organization is not going to develop a transportation system between hotels and the headquarters, but they will take the necessary steps to secure the provision of taxis to facilitate transportation between the headquarters and the urban center of Ávila for convention attendees.
Conversely, if you wish to bring your own vehicle, the Ávila-Lienzo Norte Congress and Exhibition Center has a large parking lot.
- Train fare reduction
- The Organizational Committee for the 44th ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SPANISH NUCLEAR SOCIETY has reached an agreement with RENFE which will grant a 30% discount to conference attendees.
- Those attending the Annual Meeting can take advantage of a 30% discount on roundtrip fares for all trains to Ávila by using the authorization number from the DOCUMENTATION menu in the attendee’s personal area of the site. The discount is valid for all trips to Ávila made between September 24 and September 30, and it is required to print the discount.
- Tutorial on the purchase process
- Preferred air carrier
- IBERIA L.A.E. Preferred Air Carrier for the SPANISH NUCLEAR SOCIETY ANNUAL MEETING, by virtue of the agreement reached, will grant a 10% discount to those attending the convention.
- To receive the discount, go to the Iberia website. Once you select your roundtrip ticket, click on the “I have a promotional code” section and enter the Promo Code 44REUNIONSNE (in capital letters), keeping in mind that travel is eligible for the discount for five days before or five days after the dates of the event.
- Valid for flights operated by:
- Malaga Local and Provincial Taxi Association: 952 34 56 93
- Unitaxi: 952 33 33 33
- Union Taxi: 952 04 08 04 / 952 04 00 90
- Municipal Taxi Institute Information: 952 12 20 40
- EMT (Transport Company of Malaga): 902 527 200
- Airport (Information Number): 952 04 84 84
- Tourism Office (Central): 951926020 / 951926620
- Airport transfers: Transfer by taxi from the center of the city to the airport does not have a fixed price and the minimum cost for this type of travel is between 17 and 19 euros. There are also other options:
- Commuter train: Offered in both directions, every 20 minutes. From Malaga to the airport between 5:42 a.m. and 10:42 p.m., from the airport to Malaga from 6:20 a.m. to 11:20 p.m. Approximate travel time: from 8 to 12 minutes. Ticket price: 1.80€. Information can be found on the Renfe page.
- Bus: Line A Express. In both directions, every 30 minutes. From Malaga to the airport from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., from the airport to Malaga from 6:25 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Approximate travel time: 15 minutes. Ticket price: 3€. Information can be found on the EMT page.