After the success of the Industry 4.0 workshop last year, Nuclear Young People and the Spanish Nuclear Society have renewed their commitment in this edition and bring you the NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY sessions. In this interactive space, the most innovative technologies in the nuclear sector will be brought together, presented by the leaders of the sector.
Come and interact with them first-hand!
- Nuclear Technology – Session 1 | Wednesday, September 28 | 12:00 pm
Participants: ANAV, AZISA BOOST4PRO, FRAMATOME, IBERDROLA, INETEC, INNOMERICS, SIALI, TECNATOM, and WESTINGHOUSE
- Nuclear Technology – Session 2 | Thursday, September 29 | 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Participants: ALYSIS, AZISA, BOOST4PRO, ENUSA, FRAMATOME, GE HITACHI, INETEC, INNOMERICS, TECNATOM, TOTALYMAGE
Some of the examples of the technologies that you will be able to see in these sessions include:
- virtual and augmented reality. Virtual reality glasses with digital twins of nuclear plants, operator training systems, 3D models, augmented reality models for nuclear fuel, etc.
- robotics. Drones used for inspection and detection of radiation, quadrupedal robots for radiation measurement and for assisting with complicated tasks, specific robots for inspecting different systems in power plants, etc.
- artificial intelligence and computer vision. Computer vision methods for automatic detection of safety equipment and automatic quality control in assembly lines, an advanced analytics chatbot, etc.
- predictive control. Predictive control applications and digital procedures.