The El Batel Auditorium and Conference Center, in the city of Cartagena, will host the 47th Annual Meeting of the Spanish Nuclear Society commercial exhibition, where the most current and innovative projects, products, and services relating to various applications for nuclear energy will presented, and this is a unique opportunity for professionals from the sector to promote their companies. The exhibition will be inaugurated on Wednesday, September 28 at 12:00 a.m.
- STANDARD STAND SIZE: 3m x 2m and 2.5m high
- NON-STANDARD STAND SIZE: 5m x 4m
- Front: 1,9m x 0,36m
- Exhibition carpet
- White aluminum profile
- White melamine boards
- General stand lighting
- Single-color lettering on cut vinyl, maximum 30 characters
NOTICE: Any item not included in this list (storage, furniture, etc.) must be procured directly by the exhibitor.
For any clarification, please contact Javier Villar, member of the Organizing Committee responsible for the commercial exhibition:
Javier Villar | Tel.: 91 784 27 76 | Móvil: 609 85 81 03 | Fax.: 91 784 37 27 | Enviar e-mail
- Stand reservations can be made at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When making the reservation, the number of modules requested must be indicated.
- The final distribution of the stands will be carried out in accordance with the procedure established by the Spanish Nuclear Society and which is included in the Stand Allocation Guide.
- The stands may begin assembly on the Monday of the week in which the Annual Meeting is held at 8:00 a.m.
- The assembly of the stands must be completed the day before the Annual Meeting by 9:00 p.m.
- The dismantling will take place on the last day of the Annual Meeting at 3:00 p.m.
- Any issue not included in these contracting conditions will be resolved by the SNE 47th Annual Meeting Organizing Committee.