The Palacio de Congresos de Toledo “El Greco”, in the city of Toledo, will host the commercial exhibition of the 48th Annual Meeting of the Spanish Nuclear Society on October 4, 5 and 6, 2023. The exhibition will present projects, products and most current and innovative services related to the different applications of nuclear energy and which represents a unique opportunity for professionals in the sector when it comes to presenting their companies. The exhibition will be inaugurated on Wednesday, October 4 at 11:00 a.m.
- STANDARD STAND SIZE: 3m x 2m and 2,5m high
- ISLAND STAND SIZE: 5m x 4m
- Frontde 1,9m x 0,36m
- Fair carpet
- White aluminum profile
- White melamine plates
- General lighting of the stand
- Single-color lettering on cut vinyl, maximum 30 characters
NOTICE: Any element not included in this list (warehouse, furniture, etc.) must be contracted directly by the exhibitor.
For any clarification, contact Javier Villar, member of the Organizing Committee responsible for the commercial exhibition:
Javier Villar | Tel.: 91 784 27 76 | Mobile: 609 85 81 03 | Fax.: 91 784 37 27 | Send e-mail
o Stand reservations will be made through the address: email@example.com
o When making the reservation, the number of modules requested must be indicated.
o The definitive distribution of the stands will be carried out in accordance with the procedure established by the Spanish Nuclear Society and which is included in the Stand Allocation Guide.
- The FREE DESIGN stands may begin assembly on the Monday of the week in which the Annual Meeting is held at 8:00 a.m.
- The MODULAR stands will be able to start the assembly that same day at 08:00 a.m.
- The assembly of the stands must be completed the day before the Annual Meeting by 9:00 p.m.
- The dismantling will take place on the last day of the Annual Meeting at 3:00 p.m.
- Any issue not included in these contracting conditions will be resolved by the Organizing Committee of the 48th Annual Meeting of the SNE.