The Granada Exhibition and Convention Center will host the 46th Annual Meeting of the Spanish Nuclear Society commercial exhibition, where the most current and innovative projects, products, and services relating to various applications for nuclear energy will presented, and this is a unique opportunity for professionals from the sector to promote their companies. The exhibition will be inaugurated on Wednesday, October 6 at 11:30 a.m.
- STANDARD STAND SIZE: 3m x 3m and 2.5m high.
- NON-STANDARD STAND SIZE: 6m x 6m and 3.8m high.
- 32 cm high front.
- Exhibition carpet.
- Aluminum profile.
- White melamine boards.
- General stand lighting.
- Company name signage (logo not included).
NOTICE: Any item not included in this list (storage, furniture, etc.) must be procured directly by the exhibitor.
For any clarification, please contact Javier Villar, member of the Organizing Committee responsible for the commercial exhibition:
Javier Villar | Tel.: 91 784 27 76 | Móvil: 609 85 81 03 | Fax.: 91 784 37 27 | Enviar e-mail
- Stand reservations can be made at the following address: email@example.com
- When making the reservation, the number of modules requested must be indicated.
- The final distribution of the stands will be carried out in accordance with the procedure established by the Spanish Nuclear Society and which is included in the Stand Allocation Guide.
- The delivery of the stands will take place on Wednesday at 8:00 am, and the exhibitors must finish installation and assembly of the stands by 10:00 am on Wednesday, October 6.
- The exhibition will open on Wednesday, October 6, at 11:30 am.
- The removal of the equipment and the information displayed will begin on Friday, October 8 at 4:00 pm and the venue must be vacated at 7:00 pm on the same day.
- Any issue not included in these contracting conditions will be resolved by the SNE 46th Annual Meeting Organizing Committee.