The Conferences and Exhibitions Centre Lienzo Norte of Ávila will host the 44th SNE (Spanish Nuclear Society) Annual Meeting commercial exhibition where the most current and innovative projects, products, and services relating to various applications for nuclear energy will presented, and this is a unique opportunity for professionals from the sector to promote their companies. The exhibition will be inaugurated by José Luis Rivas Hernández, mayor of Ávila, on Wednesday, September 26 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- When making the reservation, indicate the number of units requested.
- Final distribution of booths will be completed according to the procedure established by the Spanish Nuclear Society.
- The stands will be delivered on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m., and exhibitors must complete their installations by 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 26th.
- The exposition will open on Wednesday, September 26th at 11:30 a.m.
- The removal of equipment and provided information will begin on September 28th at 4:00 p.m., and the premises must be vacated by 7:00 p.m. that same day.
- Any issue not included in these contract conditions will be resolved by the SNE (Spanish Nuclear Society) 44th Annual Meeting Organizational Committee.
For clarification, please contact Javier Villar, member of the Organizational Committee responsible for the commercial exhibition.
Phone: 91 784 27 76
Mobile Phone: 609 85 81 03
Fax.: 91 784 37 27